Schools in the mountain and in small islands: teachers from EUROPE discuss together. Closing session of the Intellectual Output n.1 of the project GREEN S.E.E.D.S.
GREEN S.E.E.D.S. is a European project, designed and coordinated by Glocal Factory (IT) which aims to break the isolation of little, decentralized schools located in the mountain and in smaller islands. To this extent, the project will connect pupils who, although geographically distant, share similar socioenvironmental contexts and needs.
At the end of our first year of work, during which the educational curriculum "Toolkit GREEN S.E.E.D.S." has been created by the University of Vigo and Synthesis Center, and the subsequent teachers’ training has been held in Cyprus, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Spain, the conference will gather the teachers involved, who will be confronted on the many issues of the training with reference to their daily experience. The dialogue will be inspired by the contents of the five modules of the Toolkit, which will be introduced by the training coordinators of the Partner Countries:
- Seeds for MOTIVATING, Synthesis Center for Research and Education Ltd (CY)
- Seeds for TEACHING, Srednja Skola Vela Luka (HR)
- Seeds for MANAGING, Universidad de Vigo (ES)
- Seeds for COMMUNICATING, IC Bosco Chiesanuova, Région Autonome Vallée d'Aoste / Regione Autonoma Valle d’Aosta (IT)
- Seeds for NETWORKING, Diefthinsi Defterovathmias Ekpedefsis Chiou (GR)
Live streaming on Facebookwww.facebook.com/GreenSeedsEU
Download the brochure